This place is wicked! Staff is nice too.
There is a train once in a while but no big deal. I will recomend it to my family and friends. Nice hardwood floors.. Big kitchen.. Pool table.. Bar / Lounge is cool too. The Private rooms are very nice! A warm cottage feeling all around Wood & Fireplaces everywere.. Also free Wifi : )
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Canmore’s newest hostel! Conveniently located one block from downtown Canmore. The Hostel Bear sleeps 170 guests. The spacious dorm rooms sleep 4-10 guests, with privacy curtains and night lights on each bunk, in addition each room has its own an en suite. Private rooms are also available. Amenities include large fully equipped kitchen, free wireless access and a large common lounge. Our friendly, helpful staff are here 24 hours a day to ensure your stay exceeds expectations! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Travelocity, HostelWorld, TripOnline SA and Cancelon so you can book your Hostel Bear reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hostel Bear Hotel Canmore
- Hostel Bear Canmore, Alberta