I went to the Hostel Bear in Canmore this past summer.The kitchen is fantastic and the location is great, even with the train tracks just on the back of the building. The problem came when I got bitten by bed bugs all over my body.Staff knew about it and the managment did not care about this issue at all.
This place is infested with bed bugs.
I am surprised no one else has ever written anything about bed bugs in this hostel.
Travellers should know!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Canmore’s newest hostel! Conveniently located one block from downtown Canmore. The Hostel Bear sleeps 170 guests. The spacious dorm rooms sleep 4-10 guests, with privacy curtains and night lights on each bunk, in addition each room has its own an en suite. Private rooms are also available. Amenities include large fully equipped kitchen, free wireless access and a large common lounge. Our friendly, helpful staff are here 24 hours a day to ensure your stay exceeds expectations! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Travelocity, HostelWorld, Cancelon and TripOnline SA so you can book your Hostel Bear reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hostel Bear Hotel Canmore
- Hostel Bear Canmore, Alberta