“great food”
Review of McDonald's

McDonald's
Ranked #21 of 23 Quick Bites in Canmore
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

The food is great and amazing and I would come back here again because the food is just great too. I would highly recommend coming here.

Date of visit: July 2019
Write a reviewReviews (92)

Reviewed August 23, 2019

Stay in Canmore for 5 nights This place serve excellent coffee and affordable breakfast. For me, a morning coffee and pancakes is a must. No time for a sit down breakfast. Mac is the best place to eat and save a lot of time coffee on the run.

Date of visit: August 2019
Reviewed July 29, 2019

Worst place we have ever been to. waiting 40 minutes for order. Place was busy and clearly poorly managed. Staff seemed so overwhelmed, the place was filthy, the bathrooms were disgusting. People were coming back to the pickup counter complaining their orders were not complete. People were getting angry, the place was 100% the worst McDonalds we have ever been!

Date of visit: July 2019
Reviewed July 1, 2019

Good service even with a number of people there! The place was clean, and the staff was friendly. We ordered from the kiosk and my food was as ordered. It's interesting how much better/different the menu items are here than in the States!

Date of visit: January 2019
Reviewed May 25, 2019

we had coffee in this restaurant on May 24, 2019 the service was quick the place was very busy we found the coffee to be very Bitter I drank 1/2 of my cup but my wife just tasted her coffee and left the rest of the coffee
she found it too bitter, I also found it to be too bitter.

Date of visit: May 2019