“Referees required at Tim's”
Review of Tim Hortons

Tim Hortons
Ranked #7 of 8 Coffee & Tea in Canmore
Cuisines: Fast Food
Reviewed July 20, 2014

Tim's regularly is constantly good but the parking there can be a change this is the second time an argument has broken out between drivers and consumed more time then necessary. People need to be more patient or Tim's needs a parking attendant

Reviewed July 3, 2014

We used TH a few times during our visit to Canada, It was convienient for a budget breakfast and the coffee was good!

Reviewed July 1, 2014

I am British. My Canadian son in law insisted I tried a Timmy's back in 2011. I went back in April 2014 and found the coffee choices exc, snacks tasty and the prices very good.

Reviewed June 26, 2014

We had bed traveling for several days and up untill we found a Tim Hortons we did not have a good cup of coffee (in my option)
There was a decent selection of snacks and they had a good strong wi fi signal.

Reviewed June 22, 2014

Before getting on the road my wife and I had breakfast sandwiches and cappuccinos. The food was very good, the coffees were great and we think it's a good place to have breakfast. Fast, clean good food.