“good for money”

Cuisines: Steakhouse
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed October 25, 2012

we like the salad bar very much! we went there just before thanksgiving day, it took some time before we found it occasionally, quite some restraunt were closed or full, then the other day the kids insisted we went there again. The salad bar and soup are free if you order from main meum.they also have kids meum which is half price.

Reviewed October 20, 2012

Had hopes for this place after reading the reviews. But considering the prices was a bit dissapointing. The server was super friendly. The interior of the place is really nice. The salad bar is alright. Everything was fresh but not alot of selection. The one salad dressing they had was really good. The bread they serve with the meal is horrendous. I got the ribs and prime rib combo. The ribs were quite good. The prime rib was so-so. My partner had the prime rib and she also gave it a so-so.

Reviewed October 7, 2012

My prime rib was "fork tender". I was surprised when they didn't give me a steak knife when they brought my prime rib, all I had was a butter knife and it worked just fine for this juicy, tender meat.

Reviewed September 14, 2012

Very fresh salad bar. Outstanding prime rib, the best salmon I've had and no room for desert (which looked great) Attentive, friendly staff and mountain views made for a wonderful evening.

Reviewed August 27, 2012

We had the steak and the ribs, both very tasty. Good service, very attentive. We wanted the Mississippi mud pie for desert as the table next to us had been served some earlier. We were disappointing to be told they had sold out, however, the server kindly arranged for us to have a couple of portions from a freshly made one with only a short wait. Couldn't have been more accommodating.