“Great service, beautiful spa”
Review of One Wellness

One Wellness
Ranked #3 of 15 Spas & Wellness in Canmore
More attraction details
Owner description: One Wellness offers distinctive experiences, each customized for the uniqueness of you. Our specialized selection of wellness experiences to choose from includes: Massages, Facials, Scrubs & Wraps, Manicure, Pedicures, Waxing, Physiotherapy, Personal Training, Fitness Memberships
Reviewed April 7, 2014

Very professional facial by Laurie. I've had facials in many spas and this was one of the best. Lots of little touches centred around getting pampered. the amenities are stunning and roomy. Very clean as well. Someone in management knows what they are doing!

Reviewed January 17, 2014

Everything about this experience was top notch including the reservation booking. Lisa was very informative, warm and friendly on the phone.

My husband and I arrived at the spa with plenty of time to enjoy the facility before our services. We were checked in and shown around by a friendly receptionist. The steam room and sauna are co-ed so we met up there after changing and greatly enjoyed them, alternating between them and very cold showers. The iced facecloths with a touch of scent on them were lovely to bring into the steam room.

The relaxation room where we met our therapists was peaceful and beautiful. Herbal teas and flavoured waters were a nice touch.

For the 1 1/2 hr massages, my therapist was Chad and my husband had Lindsay. Great. What more can I say? It was just really great. Chad listened well to what I appreciate in a massage and I felt amazing after. My husband said his was one of the best massages he had ever received (and we go often for massages) and Lindsay was very technical and intuitive.

We went during the week and enjoyed their mid-week special which made it a great value as well.

10/10 for One Wellness Spa!

Reviewed January 10, 2014

I had a pedicure at One during the christmas holidays, and was pleasantly impressed with the spa. The Steam room and relaxation area were a wonderful addition to my day. The pedicure was very reasonably priced, and lasted the full 60mins quoted on the phone. The only thing missing, that I thoroughly enjoy at other facilities, is the massage chairs above the tub while soaking your feet. That's my only (and very small criticism). Lovely day Spent at ONE:)

Reviewed September 15, 2013 via mobile

Went and had a pedicure done at this spa after reading the great reviews. It was excellent!
Spent several hours at the spa between the steam room and sauna before hand, the great pedicure and some relaxation with a cup of tea afterwards. I found the pedicure to be very reasonably priced.
The whole experience was wonderful. Will definitely be back!!

Reviewed September 4, 2013

I booked our massages, sight unseen before we left Michigan, knowing that the 2nd week of our trip to Alberta would be spent in Canmore. I was not prepared for the beauty and facilities at this spa. Debra and Lindsay did our 90 minute massages and when we reconvened in the elegant and cozy relaxation room, we agreed - best massages EVER. Wow! Love the Japanese Mint Oils used with a special aromatherapy oil (which I bought a bottle of each, discounted 10% on day of service). After a little cucumber or lemon water (also various loose teas and fresh fruit available) we changed into swimsuits to take advantage of the co-ed sauna and steam room. After, a shower with a full line of personal care and hair products, blow dryer, flat iron etc. allowed me to leave looking refreshed and will good hair! (I had stuck in a hat, just in case) After we left, took several pictures of the mountains, gorgeous view and location. We both recommend requesting Debra and Lyndsay if you a booking a massage. Just a stellar experience and easy to find, just as you come into Canmore.

1  Thank spencesgirlblog