“Massages for my husband and I - what a treat!”
Review of One Wellness

One Wellness
Ranked #4 of 15 Spas & Wellness in Canmore
More attraction details
Owner description: One Wellness offers distinctive experiences, each customized for the uniqueness of you. Our specialized selection of wellness experiences to choose from includes: Massages, Facials, Scrubs & Wraps, Manicure, Pedicures, Waxing, Physiotherapy, Personal Training, Fitness Memberships
Reviewed September 4, 2013

I booked our massages, sight unseen before we left Michigan, knowing that the 2nd week of our trip to Alberta would be spent in Canmore. I was not prepared for the beauty and facilities at this spa. Debra and Lindsay did our 90 minute massages and when we reconvened in the elegant and cozy relaxation room, we agreed - best massages EVER. Wow! Love the Japanese Mint Oils used with a special aromatherapy oil (which I bought a bottle of each, discounted 10% on day of service). After a little cucumber or lemon water (also various loose teas and fresh fruit available) we changed into swimsuits to take advantage of the co-ed sauna and steam room. After, a shower with a full line of personal care and hair products, blow dryer, flat iron etc. allowed me to leave looking refreshed and will good hair! (I had stuck in a hat, just in case) After we left, took several pictures of the mountains, gorgeous view and location. We both recommend requesting Debra and Lyndsay if you a booking a massage. Just a stellar experience and easy to find, just as you come into Canmore.

1  Thank spencesgirlblog

Reviewed August 31, 2013

I tried this spa for the first time this summer. Booked a massage at relatively short notice. Really good massage therapist, nice facilities, great massage beds. The only reason I did not rate this as excellent as the therapist was a little late in getting started so I got up to make sure they hadn't forgotten me.

I would go again and try other spa services.

2  Thank Orange-Grapefruit
Reviewed August 19, 2013

My boyfriend bouhgt me a message for my birthday and I loved every bit! the message, the relaxation lounge, the sauna, etc. This place is more expensive than others, but it is the best, and you get the most out of it.

1  Thank Karlyeb
Reviewed April 1, 2013 via mobile

We've stayed at the solara many times the most recent January-always an excellent experience.

This time we stayed else where, and I returned to the solara for a spa day. Smart choice!!! I highly recommend it and I look forward to our next Canmore visit.

Sheer perfection. An excellent mid-week special helps with the wallet.... But I bought over $200 worth of product... So I did spend a fare amount-$450- but it was worth it.

I have had many spa experiences- the previous was the fairmont lake Louise this january- Far more expensive- & doesn't even come close the quality of the service or spa if the One Wellness.

I ABSOLUTELY LOVED IT!!!!
Gooooooo & ask for Sarah-massage therapist!! Wonderful!!!!!!

1  Thank FJEL
Reviewed March 28, 2013

I recently went to the spa after a day of skiing. The staff were very welcoming and were able to squeeze me in for a pedicure and manicure. I was able to use the steam room and sauna prior to my services to relax and then sit by the fireplace and enjoy some tea. Julie did a wonderful job on my hands and feet and I felt like a princess. Well worth adding the spa into your trip to Canmore!