Lowest prices for your stay
$133
Expedia.com$133
Hotels.com$133
eDreams$133
1,389 results
All reviews tim hortons gas fireplace pool and water slide yogurt free breakfast hot tub very nice hotel great stay small balcony hot breakfast comfortable beds banff national park front desk staff lake louise coffee maker three sisters bw
Selected filters
Reviewed December 17, 2008

When I my wife and I go away for a rare short week end get away we don't want to break the bank and we want clean, quiet comfort. We got this all at the Best Western. Beautiful room with a fireplace, balcony and a view of the Rockies. Very comfortable bed. Pool,Hot tub, and sauna. We enjoyed wine on the balcony, relaxed in the hot tub and walked to a near by restaurant. Was a memorable stay. The complimentary continental breakfast was probably the best I have ever encountered at any hotel. Most give you just muffins and coffee, maybe some toast and fruit. But this was way more than we ever anticipated. Such a wide variety. The room was very clean. My wife rarely takes off her shoes in many hotel rooms because we are not sure of the cleanness of the floor. However here, she was totally satisfied. Definitely we will stay here again.

Date of stay: November 2008
1  Thank Curt C
Reviewed October 3, 2008

What a great super little hotel! A well run breakfast room - clean and fully stocked.

Very comfortable large room with a fireplace and windows that actually opened to let in fresh air. We got a king size bed with a hide a bed and a nice office table to write on. The room had a fridge, microwave, coffee maker, and a sink. Staff were very courteous, friendly, and made good suggestions for dinner restaurants. This place was so clean you could have eaten off the elevator floor!

The main lobby was filled with antiques on the walls which made for great atmosphere.

At $140 for the night it was more than a fair price in a high priced tourist area. The Inn was close to all the shops, restaurants, and museums with the staff giving good directions. Loved our stay, just wished we had more time to spend in Canmore. The scenery from our window was breathtaking.

Reviewed September 28, 2008

stayed here two nights,great scenery,peaceful.rooms clean and spacious ours even had a gas (logtype)fire which made it cosy.Near to banff great for a base,for day trips,Found some very good restaurants.can,t remember their names still jet lagged.pool and gym both good.

• Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed September 16, 2008

My husband and I stayed at this hotel for one night during a two week road trip through the Canadain Rockies and British Columbia. We loved the location of this hotel...just 10 miles East of Banff.

The room was spacious and nicely decorated and the bedding was excellent with plush pillow tops. The desk clerks were very friendly and helpful.

I hightly recommend this hotel when visiting Banff National Park.

Reviewed August 30, 2008

My wife son and I booked a week at the Pocaterra Inn, mid August and we were well satisfied with our stay. We had been travelling almost continually for 2 weeks and our aim was to chill out and take things a bit more easy during our last weeks vacation.

The great draw here (at least for my son) was the presence of a good size pool and water slide. When we arrived however, it was undergoing some emergency maintenance. so my son's enthusiasm for the place was somewhat tempered. However the ever obliging staff had made an arrangment with the hotel next door that also had a pool (albeit somewhat smalle) and they did have the pool up the next day.

I will say that I found the staff ever so co-operative. No little thing was too much trouble (and we asked for a lot of little things). They were even able to have a room ready at 11am in the morning, just what we needed after a tiring trip.

The rooms are a good size with comfortable beds and very clean. The air conditioning was effective but a bit on the noisy side, so we couldnt use much at night when we needed it.

The continental breakfast is fine, but a bit monotonous if you are there for more than a few days. By way of a change try Craigs Way Station right next door for a really appetising cooked breakfast.

All in all a very good experience and I would stay here with the family

Date of stay: August 2008