We were blown away by the hotel, the staff, and even the view from the windows. We confused our reservations and showed up a day early. The desk staff were exceptionally helpful in accommodating us and adjusting our reservations. The views from all the rooms are great - beautiful mountains on both sides. Our king room and bathroom were large and very nice and well maintained. The beds were very comfortable and the room came with a refrigerator. The breakfast was good but unfortunately in too small an area for such a large group of people. The breakfast staff were overwhelmed - too many people and too small a space, yet they were very efficient, always having a smile and nice disposition, and they did an excellent job considering what they had to deal with. The only downside at the hotel was there was only one elevator which became very busy during the mornings and waits were a few minutes at times. Overall, I would definitely pick this hotel again as a base for our several day adventure in the Banff/Lake Louise/Jasper area. It is much less expensive than hotel near Banff and Lake Louise but provided excellent accommodations.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled amidst the towering peaks of the Canadian Rockies, the Best Western Plus Pocaterra Inn is your ideal lodging choice while visiting Canmore Alberta. From the warm welcome in our lobby to our spacious guest rooms, you are sure to experience superior service while staying with us.Our hotel features tastefully decorated guest rooms with a multitude of amenities including stunning views of the surrounding Rocky Mountains, fireplaces, free high-speed wireless internet, microwaves, refrigerators, coffee makers, and LCD TV’s. Guests can enjoy our daily complimentary hot continental breakfast and access to our business centre, fitness facility, games room and meeting rooms. In addition, our hotel features a whirlpool, steam room, sauna and indoor swimming pool with a large waterslide perfect for the whole family to enjoy.Just minutes away from Banff National Park the Best Western Plus Pocaterra Inn is a great place to explore the Canadian Rockies, natural hot springs, lakes, glaciers, canyons, and ski resorts. When visiting Canmore Alberta, the Best Western Plus Pocaterra Inn will make your stay feel just like home, but better. Our relaxing atmosphere, tastefully appointed rooms and friendly hospitality are the perfect complement to your visit to the Canadian Rockies. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Cancelon, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Expedia, Priceline, Best Western, Cheap Tickets, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and Evoline ltd so you can book your Best Western Pocaterra Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Pocaterra Hotel Canmore
- Best Western Canmore
- Canmore Best Western
- Best Western Pocaterra Inn Canmore, Alberta