Best Western Pocaterra Inn
Rocky Mountain Ski Lodge(Canmore)(Great Value!)
$77
$62
Stoneridge Mountain Resort by CLIQUE(Canmore)(Great Value!)
$141
Official Hotel
$62
$140
$135
Orbitz.com
Inn of the Rockies(Canmore)(Great Value!)
$140
Holiday Inn Canmore(Canmore)(Great Value!)
$100
Silver Creek Lodge(Canmore)(Great Value!)
$136
Canmore Rocky Mountain Inn(Canmore)(Great Value!)
$69
$67
Travelocity
  • Breakfast included
1,119 results
All reviewsbest westernswestern hotelsgift cardtim hortonssteam roomhot itemsfree breakfastgas fireplacebreakfast roomhardwood floorsyogurtvery nice hotelhot tublarge roomindoor poolhot breakfastbanff national park
FilterAll languages
Reviewed September 8, 2013

Much cheaper than trying to stay in Banff, this hotel was very nicely decorated and was very quiet which surprised us as we were the first room off the lobby.

The room itself was quite nice also.

The breakfast food was definitely NOT good, but then most free hotel breakfasts are barely edible in our experience.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed September 6, 2013

We started here in July 2013. The hotel is a 10-15 minute drive from Banff, but was half price to similar places in Banff itself. As we are a large family, this was important for us...

The hotel is in good condition, and the kids really loved it, both the breakfast and the pool with water slides and all.

Highly recommended.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed September 3, 2013

We had asked for a quiet room and were given a corner room on the third floor. We found the room very quiet at night. The only interference was that the shower in the next room was so loud that my travel-mate wondered aloud if they had a jetted tub (they did not). Since they had a number of showers beginning at 7am this meant no sleep past that time for us.
The pool was fairly basic but also had a steam room which was a nice addition. The breakfast was excellent!! Better than the breakfast in other Best Westerns I stayed in recently providing a very nice assortment of items both hot and cold.
And what can you say about Keurig coffee in the room except for YAY!

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled with friends
Reviewed September 3, 2013

I stayed here with my daughter for a 'girls weekend'. Rooms were clean, spacious, comfortable. Only things I would say are the pool area could use a bit of a cleaning and the doors tend to let in quite a bit of sound. I would stay here again but would ask for a room farther from the tracks. Staff was awesome. On the way to Canmore we were rear ended and were left with no vehicle. They let us check in about 4 hours early so we didn't have to carry our luggage around a d could relax after a very trying morning.

• Stayed: August 2013
Reviewed September 2, 2013

I didn't expect much from a small Best Western, but I was very pleasantly surprised by my stay here.
I was there as part of a larger group and the entire stay was quite nice! The lobby is lovely - and there are cookies and coffee :) Check-in was a breeze, as was checking out. I loved the breakfast that was included and the room was great.
And the VIEWS - breathtaking.
I'd recommend this hotel for someone who wanted a non-luxury, but nice, hotel stay in Canmore.

Room Tip: As always, book away from the elevators for a quiet room.
  • Stayed: May 2013, traveled with friends