We booked a suite with a jaccuzi for our 15 year wedding anniversary and the room was huge with a 2 way fireplace, sitting area, 2 washrooms - 1 ensuite with jaccuzi and a poster king bed, 2 TV's. Very spacious and well furnished. This room was lovely. The only problem we encountered was that the jaccuzi went off after 5 minutes for some reason. The view was fabulous. We've stayed here on our honeymoon and had a nice room then as well. The front desk staff were young and friendly. However, not very in tune with providing that 'extra' service, ie. I mentioned upon check-in that it was our anniversary and they did not send up anything to acknowledge this special occasion for us, not even a few chocolates or wine, even though we spent almost $300.00 on the room. Upon check-out the next morning, there was no mention of how we enjoyed our stay, we were simply thanked and handed the receipt. Rather disappointing that sometimes the attention to detail is lacking and this did not make our visit memorable.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled amidst the towering peaks of the Canadian Rockies, the Best Western Plus Pocaterra Inn is your ideal lodging choice while visiting Canmore Alberta. From the warm welcome in our lobby to our spacious guest rooms, you are sure to experience superior service while staying with us.Our hotel features tastefully decorated guest rooms with a multitude of amenities including stunning views of the surrounding Rocky Mountains, fireplaces, free high-speed wireless internet, microwaves, refrigerators, coffee makers, and LCD TV’s. Guests can enjoy our daily complimentary hot continental breakfast and access to our business centre, fitness facility, games room and meeting rooms. In addition, our hotel features a whirlpool, steam room, sauna and indoor swimming pool with a large waterslide perfect for the whole family to enjoy.Just minutes away from Banff National Park the Best Western Plus Pocaterra Inn is a great place to explore the Canadian Rockies, natural hot springs, lakes, glaciers, canyons, and ski resorts. When visiting Canmore Alberta, the Best Western Plus Pocaterra Inn will make your stay feel just like home, but better. Our relaxing atmosphere, tastefully appointed rooms and friendly hospitality are the perfect complement to your visit to the Canadian Rockies. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia, Best Western, Travelocity, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, getaroom.com and Evoline ltd so you can book your Best Western Pocaterra Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Pocaterra Hotel Canmore
- Best Western Canmore
- Canmore Best Western
- Best Western Pocaterra Inn Canmore, Alberta