We stayed 3 nights in this hotel on our first trip to Alberta from Ontario. The rooms are clean and well appointed and modern. Even though there is a train track nearby (as with most Alberta hotels), the walls and windows are well insulated and we experienced no disturbance at all - and I'm a light sleeper! The staff was friendly and the lobby very inviting with free fresh cookies daily. Breakfast was included with our stay and offered a nice variety of both cold and hot meals in a sunny room with a view of the 'Three Sisters' mountains. The pool was a terrific place for our 3 kids to play and the waterslide was a big hit. The tourist information building is not far away and Canmore has an excellent skateboard park, picuresque village and farmer's market. It was an easy drive from this hotel to travel to Banff, Sulphur Mountain, Johnson's Canyon, and north to Lake Louise - a perfect central starting point for these day trips. There were no problems at check-out and we would definitely stay there again if we ever make it back to beautiful Alberta.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled amidst the towering peaks of the Canadian Rockies, the Best Western Plus Pocaterra Inn is your ideal lodging choice while visiting Canmore Alberta. From the warm welcome in our lobby to our spacious guest rooms, you are sure to experience superior service while staying with us.Our hotel features tastefully decorated guest rooms with a multitude of amenities including stunning views of the surrounding Rocky Mountains, fireplaces, free high-speed wireless internet, microwaves, refrigerators, coffee makers, and LCD TV’s. Guests can enjoy our daily complimentary hot continental breakfast and access to our business centre, fitness facility, games room and meeting rooms. In addition, our hotel features a whirlpool, steam room, sauna and indoor swimming pool with a large waterslide perfect for the whole family to enjoy.Just minutes away from Banff National Park the Best Western Plus Pocaterra Inn is a great place to explore the Canadian Rockies, natural hot springs, lakes, glaciers, canyons, and ski resorts. When visiting Canmore Alberta, the Best Western Plus Pocaterra Inn will make your stay feel just like home, but better. Our relaxing atmosphere, tastefully appointed rooms and friendly hospitality are the perfect complement to your visit to the Canadian Rockies. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Cheap Tickets, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Best Western, Orbitz, Cancelon, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com and Evoline ltd so you can book your Best Western Pocaterra Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Pocaterra Hotel Canmore
- Best Western Canmore
- Canmore Best Western
- Best Western Pocaterra Inn Canmore, Alberta