“Meat Sweats”

Gaucho Brazilian Barbecue
Ranked #3 of 122 Restaurants in Canmore
Cuisines: Barbecue, Brazilian, Steakhouse
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Private Dining, Reservations, Takeout
Description: Feel transported as ancient Brazilian traditions come alive in our churrascaria - our house of barbecue - and special place that bursts with authentic South American atmosphere. Enjoy the rich sights and sounds that echo our unique history and dedication to superior taste, while traditionally dressed servers offer an incredible selection of perfectly roasted meats to choose from. Celebrate any occasion in these perfect settings, located in Calgary and Canmore, AB.
Edmonton, Canada
“Meat Sweats”
Reviewed June 11, 2013

The service was excellent as was the food. The meat courses just kept arriving at our table! Would recommend for large groups - creates a fun atmosphere.

Visited June 2013

• Korean first
Winnipeg
“Glad we went here for lunch”
Reviewed May 21, 2013

We went to Gaucho for lunch while staying in Canmore and the food was excellent - both buffet and the selection of meats they bring to your table. Interior was clean and modern and service was good. Some might find the menu somewhat small compared to other restaurants but that's ok. Do a few things really well or do a lot of things average - this place knows what it's doing. I'll upload a few pics of our lunch!

• Visited May 2013
Calgary, Canada
“Great experience lots and lots of fod”
Reviewed May 18, 2013

Four out for lovely dinner in early march. Get service and food was terrific. Pace yourself so many choices and great atmosphere. Loved it will definitely go again.

• Visited March 2013
Bonnyville, Canada
“Disappointing”
Reviewed May 9, 2013

I was actually quite excited to try this cuisine having heard of others who had tried it elsewhere. We ate at 6:00 for dinner which we feel should have meant that meats should have been hot and fresh off the griddle. Only one other table was occupied. Service began immediately and was steady throughout our meal. From my point of view, it was a bit too fast. The bottom line overall, is that I was a bit disappointed. All the beef choices were well done and not in the least succulent, to the point that I was suspecting that they just might have been from the lunch serving. I do not know that to be true. However, I like my meat medium rare and there was no option to choose. The $37.00 flat fee was a little high given that the sides and desserts were extra. I didn't feel that the novel presentation warranted this price range. I will be interested to see if other diners feel I am off base.

• Visited May 2013
1 Thank Chessenden
Calgary, Canada
“What a delight!”
Reviewed April 22, 2013

The service, the food and the whole experience is a MUST: you will think you are in Brazil while you experience this restaurant! Food was fantastic! We will come back and tell all our friends!

Visited April 2013