“Love this spot to wake up to!”
Review of Good Earth Cafe

Good Earth Cafe
Ranked #2 of 8 Coffee & Tea in Canmore
Dining options: Breakfast, Takeout
Description: Serving specialty tea and coffee drinks and hearty soups, sandwiches, stews and salads. Live music every Friday evening, free internet.
Reviewed October 4, 2012

No matter where I go, I love visiting Good Earth, but in Canmore it seems to work so well at helping you feel at home.

Great food served quickly, great coffee, great atmosphere (except when its a long lineup haha)!

My girlfriend and I stayed at the Bow Valley Motel and visited here after we checked out. Nice transition from motel living to getting ready to tackle a hike in the surrounding mountains!

See you again, Good Earth! Thank you to all the staff here who made it such a worthwhile visit!

Reviewed October 2, 2012

Sat on the patio several times watching the majestic view while enjoying delicious food, with tea or superb coffee. Friendly staff, clean and healthy choices. Live music one evening. Visited several times during evening walks

Reviewed September 16, 2012

We stopped off at Canmore just for a break from the driving. We spotted this coffee shop and gave it a go. We were getting fed up with being charged exhorbatant prices for very mediocre drinks (particularly Moraine Lake) so were not expecting much. The coffee however was strong, aromatic and a very reasonable price. Water was on offer too. There appeared to be lots of tasty snacks available. There was a relaxed feeling in the room with customers chatting or reading. Wish there had been one of these in every town that we visited.

Reviewed September 14, 2012 via mobile

Real steel cut oatmeal, a latte and a muffin made up my breakfast on the first morning in Canmore. The muffin was perfect, natural ingredients and baked just right. The latte was well done and the oatmeal was especially good on a chilly morning. I had plenty of energy for our morning hikes. I will definitely be back.

Reviewed August 11, 2012

After a long and tiring day I was in need of a late lunch pick-me up. Walked up and down the Canmore 'strip' but nothing appealed until I spotted this place. It was not busy and the atmosphere was very relaxing. The emphasis on the environment was the draw that got me through the door. The staff were pleasant and welcoming (a theme in Alberta) and the food was quite tasty. I ordered an egg salad sandwich on wholewheat bread and bowl of their in-house chili. The coffee was excellent too. Evidently there are other Good Earth Cafes and I'll watch out for them the next time I'm in Canada.