“They did a great job with our group of 36!”
Review of The Georgetown Pub

The Georgetown Pub
Ranked #22 of 126 Restaurants in Canmore
Cuisines: Pub
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Reviewed September 21, 2011

We stopped in on our way to BC with 36 for the fish and chips we had heard about. The fish was great and the staff very friendly and accommodating with our numbers.
I'd do it again!!

I want for some drinks with some friends it was Great , Food was fantastic

Every one was so nice and friendly , I will stop by agine for sure .

Thanks to every one made it a great night for me and my friends

Reviewed September 13, 2011

Great place to go for a relaxed, casual meal with friends or family. Nice playground for the little ones to enjoy while the adults eat and socialise.

Reviewed September 13, 2011

OMG! I have found heaven on earth in a dish on the menu at the Georgetown Pub!! The baked macaroni and cheese is to die for! It is a comfort dish that is sinfully good and decadently delightful ! I look forward to coming back and having it in the fall after a brisk walk by the river, watch it come piping hot from the kitchen, warm and tasty served with a big glass of red wine or as the other half likes it with his favourite on tap beverage.
We never seem to tire of the amazing choices on the Pub menu. The cooks are talented, the servers are a delight and the bartender always keeps the glass full !!
The unique décor kept us enthralled but the service keeps us coming back. Kudos to the hard working staff there!!

Reviewed July 8, 2011

We are Canmore locals & frequent George Town often! The food is consistently great & many delicious choices. Patio in the summer & wood burning fireplace in the winter. We always enjoy it & typing this review makes me wana go! Haha