“Basic, great value”

Ranked #3 of 8 Coffee & Tea in Canmore
Cuisines: Cafe
Good for: Scenic view
Dining options: Breakfast
Description: Downtown Store: Open from 6am to 8pm 7 days a week! Bow Valley Trail Store: Open from 6am to 6pm 7 days a week.
Reviewed June 17, 2013

Small & noisy inside so no atmosphere really. Excellent coffee. Had a warmed breakfast sandwich - heating in the microwave made the bread tough. They should consider getting a panini grill.

While I would not recommend for a leisurely lunch, I'd drop in again in a flash for a quick bite and this would be my first choice if I wanted a take out coffee.

Good coffee, OK food, excellent value. Recommended.

Darren B, Owner at Beamer's Coffee Bar, responded to this reviewResponded June 25, 2013

Hello J K,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review! We appreciate any feedback in order to improve our business and customer service. See you again soon,

Darren

Reviewed May 26, 2013 via mobile

I love the spinach, egg, cheese wrap served with salsa. Huge cookies which were to die for. They have a great wifi service which was perfect for catching up on events and news. Fun atmosphere and friendly service.

1  Thank rachjamie21-1
Darren B, Owner at Beamer's Coffee Bar, responded to this reviewResponded June 1, 2013

Hi rachjamie21-1,

Thanks again for writing another review! I'm happy you had another wonderful experience with us, see you soon!

Reviewed April 11, 2013 via mobile

Beamer's is a lovely locally owned coffee shop. I always try to make it in on my way to the mountains. Staff are always warm and friendly.

They have great sandwiches, bagels and baked goods that pair nicely with their coffee.

My favorite is their cappuccino. It is so hard to find a coffee shop that can make a proper cappuccino and Beaner's never disappoints.

Even when I stopped by with my dog they offered her a doggy water bowl for her to enjoy on the patio which was totally unexpected.

If your looking for a great stop on your way threw the mountains, this is a great choice!

Darren B, Owner at Beamer's Coffee Bar, responded to this reviewResponded April 17, 2013

Dear Paddlehappy,

Thank you for the wonderful compliments on our shop and our cappuccino's. Hope to see you again soon,

Darren

Reviewed April 3, 2013 via mobile

The wrap was spinach, guacamole, scrambled egg, and cheese with a side of salsa. Very yummy and I hope to have another tomorrow! Latte was perfect for this coffee snob. My daughter had a cinnamon bun which she wouldn't share so it must have been fabulous. We left with a pound of Sulawesi Kalossi coffee for our room. It's brewed up quite lovely.

Darren B, Owner at Beamer's Coffee Bar, responded to this reviewResponded April 7, 2013

Hello rachjamie21-1,

Thank you for the wonderful review! We are grateful you stopped by and took the time to write a review, we appreciate it. Enjoy the Sulawesi Kalossi!

Reviewed March 15, 2013

I stopped at Beamer's while travelling from Banff to Calgary. Service was friendly, and fast. I ordered the Miners Club Wrap and the wrap exceeded my expectations. Full of flavour and at a reasonable price. It was put in a handy to go container which allowed me to eat as I continued my drive to Calgary. I forgot to ask for a napkin, but the wrap was so well wrapped I did not even need it.

Darren B, Owner at Beamer's Coffee Bar, responded to this reviewResponded March 20, 2013

Hello DavidB,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review about us. We appreciate you stopping by and enjoying one of our delicious wraps!