“Great Wrap”

Ranked #3 of 8 Coffee & Tea in Canmore
Cuisines: Cafe
Good for: Scenic view
Dining options: Breakfast
Description: Downtown Store: Open from 6am to 8pm 7 days a week! Bow Valley Trail Store: Open from 6am to 6pm 7 days a week.
Reviewed March 15, 2013

I stopped at Beamer's while travelling from Banff to Calgary. Service was friendly, and fast. I ordered the Miners Club Wrap and the wrap exceeded my expectations. Full of flavour and at a reasonable price. It was put in a handy to go container which allowed me to eat as I continued my drive to Calgary. I forgot to ask for a napkin, but the wrap was so well wrapped I did not even need it.

Darren B, Owner at Beamer's Coffee Bar, responded to this reviewResponded March 20, 2013

Hello DavidB,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review about us. We appreciate you stopping by and enjoying one of our delicious wraps!

Reviewed March 13, 2013

I come to Canmore usually during October. The atmosphere is so beautiful here. Every time I come, I always have to go get a hot chocolate or a coffee at Beamer's. It's so good! Great hot chocolate, coffee, and treats. I would highly recommend to everybody. It adds to the value of Canmore. After you buy your drink, take a stroll on the main street. I love it!

Dear Oilersfan95,

Thanks for stopping in and thank you for a great review. Looking forward to seeing you again soon!

Reviewed March 2, 2013

good coffee excellent staff and great cookies. service with a smile and helpful advice if needed. this place is used by tourists and locals so it must be good

Darren B, Owner at Beamer's Coffee Bar, responded to this reviewResponded March 5, 2013

Dear bdcedinburgh,

Thank you for an amazing review! We are glad you enjoy our place as much as we do, see you soon!

Reviewed February 27, 2013

Simple coffee place that everyone goes to and has been around for over 10 years. Good community supporter.

1  Thank Aydin O

Dear Rockies Concierge,

Thank you for your review! The downtown store is 10 years old this year, and the Bow Valley Trail store is 19 years old as well! Time goes by so fast...
Thanks again!

Reviewed February 4, 2013

This cafe has become a popular destination for our frequent motorcycle and snowshoeing trips to Canmore. The tea, coffee, sandwiches, and peanut butter granola squares (my favorite) are all top-notch! A relaxed and casual atmosphere in the winter - a wonderful patio in the summer... far enough from the TransCanada to avoid most of the traffic noise.

1  Thank ndsci
Darren B, Owner at Beamer's Coffee Bar, responded to this reviewResponded February 7, 2013

Good Morning ndsci,

Thank you for writing such a great review! We appreciate you taking the time to do that for us, and hope to see you soon!
Darren