“The best coffee in town”

Beamer's Coffee Bar
Ranked #4 of 8 Coffee & Tea in Canmore
Cuisines: Cafe
Good for: Scenic view
Dining options: Breakfast
Description: Downtown Store: Open from 6am to 8pm 7 days a week! Bow Valley Trail Store: Open from 6am to 6pm 7 days a week.
Reviewed January 24, 2013

I enjoy every cup of cofee in this place, the prices are very reazonable, the service and the food are excellent, they are open since early in the morning and late in the evening, once a while I got meetings with friends

1  Thank Miguel D
Darren B, Owner at Beamer's Coffee Bar, responded to this reviewResponded February 7, 2013

Hi Miguel D,

Thank you for your review. We are pleased you always have a good experience when you visit!

There are newer reviews for Beamer's Coffee Bar

Reviewed December 30, 2012

From Calgary, we always hit up beamers on our way to the hill. Darren and his team do an amazing job on providing excellent service and coffee. A must if in Canmore! Also check out Trough, a fine dining restaurant, Out of this world!!!!!!!

1  Thank Ieatwcanada68
Darren B, Owner at Beamer's Coffee Bar, responded to this reviewResponded January 3, 2013

Good Morning leatwcanada68,

Thanks for all your continued support and a wonderful review. We hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed December 29, 2012

I love the espresso here and visit whenever I'm in Canmore. But I had the apple cider today and it was a disappointment. I'm used to places that sell real cider but this is either from concentrate or powder and despite the cinnamon stick, it was watery and unpleasant. I highly recommend the coffee.

Good Morning DKinTO,

Thank you for your wonderful review. We hope you had a wonderful holiday and thanks for coming by!

Reviewed November 11, 2012

I always make a point of visiting here when I am in town, the coffee is great and they know how to make a great latte and the snack goodies are always temping, I'd highly recommended a visit. They also have wifi but it didn't work for me during my visit

Darren B, Owner at Beamer's Coffee Bar, responded to this reviewResponded November 14, 2012

Hello Robert M,

Thank you for stopping in when you are in town, we appreciate your continued support and positive comments. The wifi is working again, small problem with Shaw. See you again soon!

Reviewed November 5, 2012

We've tried most of the coffee places in Canmore (we live here) and these guys know their stuff! Great selection of coffees, teas, and other hot beverages, yummy snacks and light meals, great service, and a nice atmosphere. This is a great choice for a coffee break!

Revykiwis,

Thank you for a wonderful review! We appricate your continued support!