“Consistently Good!”

Beamer's Coffee Bar
Ranked #4 of 8 Coffee & Tea in Canmore
Cuisines: Cafe, Canadian
Good for: Families with children, Dining on a budget, Scenic view, Kids
Dining options: Brunch, Breakfast, Lunch, Free Wifi, Outdoor Seating, Seating, Takeout, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: Downtown Store: Open from 6am to 8pm 7 days a week! Bow Valley Trail Store: Open from 6am to 6pm 7 days a week.
Alberta, Canada
“Consistently Good!”
Reviewed November 11, 2012 via mobile

I always make a point of visiting here when I am in town, the coffee is great and they know how to make a great latte and the snack goodies are always temping, I'd highly recommended a visit. They also have wifi but it didn't work for me during my visit

Darren B, Owner at Beamer's Coffee Bar, responded to this review, November 14, 2012
Hello Robert M,

Thank you for stopping in when you are in town, we appreciate your continued support and positive comments. The wifi is working again, small problem with Shaw. See you again soon!

Canmore, Canada
“Best Coffee in Canmore!”
Reviewed November 5, 2012

We've tried most of the coffee places in Canmore (we live here) and these guys know their stuff! Great selection of coffees, teas, and other hot beverages, yummy snacks and light meals, great service, and a nice atmosphere. This is a great choice for a coffee break!

Revykiwis,

Thank you for a wonderful review! We appricate your continued support!
Winnipeg, Canada
“Great coffee shop”
Reviewed October 20, 2012

We liked it here so much, we came twice. The coffee is really stong (which I love). I had a mocha both times and both times perfection. My partner had a latte and it was stong as well (again good thing). And if that wasn't enough, the pastries are awesome aswell. The muffins especially. The first time we went, it was quite busy but service was quick. Beamer's in my opinion has set the bar for other coffee shops

• Visited October 2012
Darren B, Owner at Beamer's Coffee Bar, responded to this review, October 23, 2012
Dear Beejmcgillashaw,

Thank you for visiting us! We really appreciate your positive comments!

Calgary, Canada
“Connoisseurs Delight Coffee, gorgeous views & staff that remembers you”
Reviewed October 17, 2012

It doesnt matter if I am coming to Canmore for a getaway from the city or passing by on my way to BC, I guarenteed will always make time to stop in for my Beamers Coffee. I love the warm, inviting atmosphere and the staff who make me feel like a regular on every visit - not to mention the coffee is a connoisseur's delight ! Beamers reminds me how coffee is meant to be enjoyed- slowly over a nice visit, or reflecting while enjoying the views of the mountains - not on the go. Did I mention the Salmon Bagels ?!?

• Visited October 2012
Darren B, Owner at Beamer's Coffee Bar, responded to this review, October 19, 2012
Dear TravelPrincessYYC,

Thank you for your wonderful review! We are very happy that you take the time to stop and say "hi". See you soon!
Calgary, Canada
“Easier than most Canmore coffee places to find a table.”
Reviewed October 7, 2012

We rotate between Harvest, Rocky Mountain Bagel and Communitea, and the main reason we would choose Beamer's is because we can almost always find a table without too much difficulty. Compared to the other coffee shops in Canmore, Beamer's feels the most comfortable/low key and it also seems to open later than the other places. It is a block off the high street and I wonder if this means that it is frequented moreso by locals who know that it is there. The coffee is very good as are the bakery items. It is a nice place to both start and end the day.

• Visited October 2012
Darren B, Owner at Beamer's Coffee Bar, responded to this review, October 12, 2012
Dear Skytre,

Thanks for stopping by! We appreciate your review of our coffee shop, and hope you can come back soon.