“Great for breakfast on the go”
Review of Harvest Cafe

Harvest Cafe
Ranked #44 of 121 Restaurants in Canmore
Cuisines: Cafe, Soups
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch
Description: Hearty, healthy meals and mouthwatering treats make our locally owned and operated cafe a Bow Valley Gem. Must tries include delicious house-made wraps, soups and THE best cinnamon buns this side of the Rockies! Harvest Cafe - where the locals eat.
Canmore, Canada
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great for breakfast on the go”
Reviewed March 4, 2014

I love all of the breakfast wraps here. Delicious desserts and friendly staff. Definitely recommend this place to anyone looking for a good breakfast or lunch!

Visited January 2014

Calgary Canada
“The Locals know”
Reviewed February 8, 2014

We had lunch at the Harvest Cafe last Sunday and everything that has been written is true. Great food and good coffee. We had soup and sandwiches and both were great. the service was very friendly and fast. This is not a fancy restaurant but a sandwich breakfast spot with lots of locals and children. A great place to eat in a town that the food can be indifferent sometimes and expensive as it is a tourist town. I would go back to the harvest for sure.

• Visited February 2014
Portishead, United Kingdom
“Excellent Breakfast Place”
Reviewed January 17, 2014

Despite being a regular visitor to Canmore this was the first time we have tried here and we will certainly be back. Good value breakfast cooked freshly to order and where they know how to make tea (vital for my wife) which is not a given in Canada. Well worth a visit.

• Visited January 2014
Calgary, Canada
“Can't wait to go back!”
Reviewed December 29, 2013

My wife and I like to try and find the out of the way places where the locals go. We often find they have the better meals with the real atmosphere of the area and seem more real that the tourist traps. A quick search on tripadvisor.ca brought the Harvest Cafe to our attention and I am so glad it did.

We pulled up and noticed the place was pretty full - always a good sign, We also noticed that many of the people eating seemed to be locals - also a good sign. We joined the line to order and read over the meal options (displayed on two large chalk boards).

Many of the lunch options sounded appetizing and were very tempting but we where there for breakfast and there were a lot of option to choose from there too. I narrowed my options to three - all breakfast wraps - and eventually picked the Cowboy wrap, an eggnog latte and a massive cinnamon bun which I shared with my wife.

The staff at the counter were very friendly and after ordering we made our way to a free table. The cafe is small so when busy it can be a bit of a task to find seating and the noise level in the cafe was a bit louder than we expected but it added to the atmosphere in a good way. The log cabin motif was also nice.

After a short wait our food arrived and it was worth the wait. The cowboy wrap was very tasty and also very filling. I look forward to going back to try the other wraps I was interested in.

If you are looking for a more local feel at breakfast time this is the place to go. Good food, good atmosphere and filling - can't really ask for more than that can you?

• Visited December 2013
Canmore
“Love this place!”
Reviewed December 1, 2013 via mobile

I really enjoy having lunch here. I have visited often, and lunch is always consistently good. Love the wraps, salads and soups, so good and fresh. On my last visit on Wednesday felt that the chicken could have done with seasoning more, but there was plenty of it and it was cooked great. They are great about providing chilled water, at no cost. And the combos are good value. Could do with a couple more kid options.