Stayed for two nights while skiing at sunshine. It's very clean and the beds are very comfortable, if small. Rooms are very small, but the bathroom is clean and modern. Breakfast is not as great as mentioned here, but it's adequate and filling. There is limited hot food (only eggs and sausage - which neither of us can eat). Rooms have microwave and small fridge. Our too
faced the train tracks, but the trains didn't keep us up.
We will stay again if we just need a place to stay. Nothing special, but worth the $200 we paid for two nights.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Offering a combination of great value and friendly service, the Ramada Inn & Suites in Canmore is ideal for families, conference, meetings, and anyone looking to enjoy the Rockies. The resort offers a three-story waterslide, swimming pool, hot tub and fitness room. The Ramada Inn & Suites is located in the heart of Canmore, Alberta, in the Canadian Rockies. Canmore is home to spectacular mountain views, great family fun, year-round outdoor adventure, and is only minutes from Banff National Park. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Orbitz, getaroom.com, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon, HotelQuickly and TripOnline SA so you can book your Ramada Canmore reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ramada Inn & Suites Canmore Hotel Canmore
- Ramada Inn And Suites Canmore
- Canmore Hotel
- Ramada Canmore Alberta