Let's face it, rooms are expensive in this part of Canada. Finding the Canmore Inn was a real treat since we would have had a hard time affording some of the pricier luxury hotels in the area. We half-expected a dive, something good enough for sleeping, but no five second rule if you drop your bagel. instead we found a charming, friendly little hotel with a pleasant staff. The people were friendly, the rooms, clean, and the view...well everything has a view out here. The biggest downside is you are always doing a bit of extra driving getting in and out of the park. That said, I rather liked having a retreat from the busier town of Banff. This may not be for everyone, but if you're on a budget, this is a great option. Also, the complimentary breakfast was quite good--saving us time and money there.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Offering a combination of great value and friendly service, the Ramada Inn & Suites in Canmore is ideal for families, conference, meetings, and anyone looking to enjoy the Rockies. The resort offers a three-story waterslide, swimming pool, hot tub and fitness room. The Ramada Inn & Suites is located in the heart of Canmore, Alberta, in the Canadian Rockies. Canmore is home to spectacular mountain views, great family fun, year-round outdoor adventure, and is only minutes from Banff National Park. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Cancelon, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com and TripOnline SA so you can book your Ramada Canmore reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ramada Inn & Suites Canmore Hotel Canmore
- Ramada Inn And Suites Canmore
- Canmore Hotel
- Ramada Canmore Alberta