The hotel was good for a short stay, room clean and functional, if a little dark and staff helpful. Try and ask for a room at the front of the hotel as the back rooms overlook the railway line. The hotel was a short walk to the main restaurants/bars in Canmore. Standard range of food on offer in the continental breakfast included in the hotel price. The hot tub was nice, but the pool a bit cold for my liking and the water-slide seemed to be switched off most of the time.
The prices in Canmore are much cheaper (hotels and restaurants) so I would recommend staying in this area as an alternative to Banff which is a bit overpriced.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Offering a combination of great value and friendly service, the Ramada Inn & Suites in Canmore is ideal for families, conference, meetings, and anyone looking to enjoy the Rockies. The resort offers a three-story waterslide, swimming pool, hot tub and fitness room. The Ramada Inn & Suites is located in the heart of Canmore, Alberta, in the Canadian Rockies. Canmore is home to spectacular mountain views, great family fun, year-round outdoor adventure, and is only minutes from Banff National Park. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly, Cancelon and TripOnline SA so you can book your Ramada Canmore reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ramada Inn & Suites Canmore Hotel Canmore
- Ramada Inn And Suites Canmore
- Canmore Hotel
- Ramada Canmore Alberta