1,069 results
All reviewsroad sidestory water slidetrain linetrain noiselight sleeperfridge and microwavehotel guestscontinental breakfastdecent hotelthe breakfast arearoom was clean and comfortableup to dateyogurtcoffee makercanadian rockiesbanff national parkramada
Reviewed April 25, 2016

Stayed here for a girls wkd with our 10year old daughters so this was a good choice as the girls loved the waterslide (despite some of the inconsiderate kids) and included WIFI. The discounted breakfast for hotel guests was awesome at $6.99/adt and $2.99/chld. Downside, hotel is right off the railway track which our room faced out on; with approx. 4-5 trains going by btwn 10P - 8A. Not sure of their room categories, but ours had two double beds which was squishy for four and the bathroom very tiny with only a shower. Considering the rate it was fine for one night. Would stay here again with kids but would choose another hotel for adults only getaway.

• Stayed: April 2016, traveled with family
BesthotelinCanmore1, Manager at Canmore Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded May 10, 2016

Thank you for choosing to stay at the Ramada Inn & Suites, and taking the time to review the property.

I'm glad to hear to hear your enjoyed both the breakfast and amenities provided by the hotel such as WIFI and the pool area, although I am sorry to read about the other guests being inconsiderate. We have spoken to both the Front Desk and Security about being more vigilant when monitoring guest behaviour to ensure everyone enjoys there stay.

We do have various room types to offer guests on both the rail way & Bow Valley Trail side of the hotel and should you choose to stay with us again please feel free to give the 24 hour reception a call, so we can find a room type that best suits your family needs.

Reviewed April 4, 2016

My daughter and I recently checked out earlier than expected after reserving for a long week end. Within 30-45 minutes of leaving in the dark I realized I had left some clothes behind in the dresser drawer. Because we were well on our way and it was dark I had my daughter call the hotel and request the clothes be retrieved and held at the front desk until I could make arrangements to have them returned. We were told housekeeping would get them. When I called the next day to make arrangements I was told no clothes were retrieved and the room was already occupied, even though it was well before check in time. I called consistently for 5 days speaking to the housekeeping supervisor and staff and hotel manager to be told each time my clothes were not in the lost and found. They should never have been in the lost and found to begin with. I am very frustrated that my belongings are missing even with specific directions as to room number and drawer!

Stayed: March 2016, traveled with family
1  Thank 1disapp0inted
Reviewed April 1, 2016

Our room was a king suite for one night recently. The hotel appears to be clean with a nice pool and exercise area. The front end staff were friendly although they could have let us know about a side door in the area of our room so we didn't have the long hike from the car with all our bags..

The room was clean an the bed was very comfortable although the room lacked adequate lighting (forget about reading in bed). The bathroom was tight considering the nice size of the rest of suite.

There is a breakfast area in the building that serves a breakfast buffet at a discount for guests.

Room Tip: With the layout of the building and the parking lot you MAY have a long hike to your room from your vehicle.
  • Stayed: March 2016, traveled as a couple
BesthotelinCanmore1, Front Office Manager at Canmore Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded April 13, 2016

Thank very much for taking the time to review our property. We appreciate your input and we are looking forward to your next visit.

Reviewed March 30, 2016

Canmore is a beautiful community with tremendous views of the mountains, close to parks and hiking trails, and so much more. If you're looking to save as much as you can, so you can afford to go out and enjoy the sights, then this hotel is worth considering. But I personally found it a bit too dated and noisy when I stayed here in the summer.

Many others have mentioned "too many kids" running around the halls. While I didn't experience this, I did experience the loud hallways (poor sound insulation) and you also have to be careful about what side you stay on... on one side is the main street in town (noisy) and on the other side is the train (obviously noisy). As such, I had a horrible night's sleep.

This hotel clearly offers great value with cheap rooms that are reasonably spacious and an included breakfast... but it just wasn't up to what I'd like to see in a hotel in stunning Canmore. The rooms looked a little tired and definitely dated, but the value is undeniable.

Room Tip: Train on one side... busy street on the other...
  • Stayed: August 2015, traveled with family
BesthotelinCanmore1, Front Office Manager at Canmore Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded April 11, 2016

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us. Since your last stay we have done a considerable amount of renovations and we encourage you to request one of our updated rooms the next time you visit Canmore.

Reviewed March 29, 2016 via mobile

The beds are soft but firm.. the pool was nice but a little small.. the piss off is the breakfast area... they charge you for buffet that is Luke warm.. just remember when staying here come morning Tim Hortons is just down the street..

Stayed: March 2016, traveled with family
BesthotelinCanmore1, Manager at Canmore Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded April 1, 2016

Thanks for taking the time to provide your comments on your recent stay with us.

We are pleased that you found your stay comfortable.
We get such good comments on our breakfast and are disappointed that you did not have the same experience.