We stayed there in August 2003.
Ask for a top floor facing the front (back faces railways but there is hardly any trains and you can also see the mountains so it's ok to) Rooms are clean and average size. A little dark but ok.
The kids loved this hotel because of the indoor water slides ...they never wanted to leave the place!
Close to Banff it was an excellent base for visiting Banff for a fraction of the price. This hotel is worth 3 stars in my book.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Offering a combination of great value and friendly service, the Ramada Inn & Suites in Canmore is ideal for families, conference, meetings, and anyone looking to enjoy the Rockies. The resort offers a three-story waterslide, swimming pool, hot tub and fitness room. The Ramada Inn & Suites is located in the heart of Canmore, Alberta, in the Canadian Rockies. Canmore is home to spectacular mountain views, great family fun, year-round outdoor adventure, and is only minutes from Banff National Park. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, getaroom.com, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Ramada Canmore reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ramada Inn & Suites Canmore Hotel Canmore
- Ramada Inn And Suites Canmore
- Canmore Hotel
- Ramada Canmore Alberta