I've never been to can more before and was pleasantly surprised, it's a really nice little town with a great range of hotels. The ramada is huge, clean, lovely staff and does a good breakfast. If you are walking in to town use the cut-way behind the Indian restaurant at the far end of the car park - otherwise it's a very long detour! We paid less for the railway room and aside from one toot and a long rumble we didn't by ear anything, so I wouldn't pay the extra for the road side - we live in a tiny village at home, so the potential noise was a worry. I'd stay here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Offering a combination of great value and friendly service, the Ramada Inn & Suites in Canmore is ideal for families, conference, meetings, and anyone looking to enjoy the Rockies. The resort offers a three-story waterslide, swimming pool, hot tub and fitness room. The Ramada Inn & Suites is located in the heart of Canmore, Alberta, in the Canadian Rockies. Canmore is home to spectacular mountain views, great family fun, year-round outdoor adventure, and is only minutes from Banff National Park. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Orbitz, Priceline, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Ramada Canmore reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ramada Inn & Suites Canmore Hotel Canmore
- Ramada Inn And Suites Canmore
- Canmore Hotel
- Ramada Canmore Alberta