We stayed one night last weekend. The customer service was VERY nice, they even called us after 15 min to see if everything was ok in our room. The room was very clean. Did't like the bed, but was't so bad. The only bad part was the TRAIN! The hotel is very close to the train tracks. From 11 p.m. till 6 a.m. i heard 5-6 trains passing by, one every hour. Did't have very good sleep, but it was't hotels fault. We still liked the place. The breakfest was great, better then many hotels we have stayed. We definitely will stay again next time.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Offering a combination of great value and friendly service, the Ramada Inn & Suites in Canmore is ideal for families, conference, meetings, and anyone looking to enjoy the Rockies. The resort offers a three-story waterslide, swimming pool, hot tub and fitness room. The Ramada Inn & Suites is located in the heart of Canmore, Alberta, in the Canadian Rockies. Canmore is home to spectacular mountain views, great family fun, year-round outdoor adventure, and is only minutes from Banff National Park. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Hotwire, Priceline, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Ramada Canmore reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ramada Inn And Suites Canmore
- Ramada Inn & Suites Canmore Hotel Canmore
- Canmore Hotel
- Ramada Canmore Alberta