Booked late and this was all that was left. Room was right onto the main corridor, so you hear screaming kids run down the hall form most of the day and night. Dogs are allowed in as well, so expect them to leave tiddles in the room barking for three hours whilst they go out for dinner. Quality of the room furniture was pretty tired really, but great view of the passing trains (I loved that bit). Pool was small and breakfast was terrible - imagine the D-Day landings with toast! Car park can get fully pretty early, so get back early. Good location as can walk into Canmore easily over the railway track.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Offering a combination of great value and friendly service, the Ramada Inn & Suites in Canmore is ideal for families, conference, meetings, and anyone looking to enjoy the Rockies. The resort offers a three-story waterslide, swimming pool, hot tub and fitness room. The Ramada Inn & Suites is located in the heart of Canmore, Alberta, in the Canadian Rockies. Canmore is home to spectacular mountain views, great family fun, year-round outdoor adventure, and is only minutes from Banff National Park. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Expedia, Travelocity, HotelTravel.com, Agoda, Odigeo and Hotwire so you can book your Ramada Canmore reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ramada Inn And Suites Canmore
- Ramada Inn & Suites Canmore Hotel Canmore
- Canmore Hotel
- Ramada Canmore Alberta