Blackstone Mountain Lodge by CLIQUE(Canmore)(Great Value!)
$241
Copperstone Resort by CLIQUE(Dead Man's Flats)(Great Value!)
$212
Holiday Inn Canmore(Canmore)(Great Value!)
$211
Best Western Pocaterra Inn(Canmore)(Great Value!)
$249
$212
$226
$214
$236
  • Breakfast included
$236
Stoneridge Mountain Resort by CLIQUE(Canmore)(Great Value!)
$328
Hotels.com
Falcon Crest Lodge by CLIQUE(Canmore)(Great Value!)
$366
$246
1,055 results
All reviewsroad sidestory water slidetrain lineroom facingtrain noiselight sleeperfridge and microwavehotel guestscontinental breakfastdecent hotelthe breakfast arearoom was clean and comfortableup to datecoffee makeryogurtlong weekendcanadian rockies
Reviewed January 27, 2008

I recently spent the weekend (2 nights) at this hotel. Let me just say that all the other reviews are right on the money. The hide - a - bed that my mother slept on had dirty sheets on it, we know this because they were all in a ball at the end of the bed when we opened it up. The comforter on the queen bed had little black hairs on it from one end to the other. It is not only the noise from the train that goes by once an hour , it is the vibration, anything that is on the counter shakes as the train goes by, this is not actually the hotel's fault but be aware when staying in Canmore, find a hotel as far from the tracks as you can, you have to question a hotel that passes out ear plugs at the front desk. The hotel caterers to skiing families with kids. The waterslide of course is the main attraction and it is open until 10:00pm or so, if you are in the wing with the entrance to the slides expect loads of children running by your room pretty constantly morning and night, and don't expect to use the pool or hot tub yourself as it is crammed with children. All in all , this is definitley not a hotel to stay at if you actually want to sleep, and I know I will never stay again. Caution with the ski package deal, work out the numbers before you decide to take them up on the deal. On the website it says $99/night with a ski pass to Lake Louise , Sunshine or Norquay, when you book a queen room.$99 is PER PERSON!!!!! (and all based on a two person occupancy) I was told something totally different when I booked over the phone. I suggest finding a hotel on the other side of the highway. Not the place for you if you want peace and quiet or actually want to sleep.

• Stayed: January 2008, traveled with friends
2  Thank BWeed
Reviewed January 23, 2008

The hotel is as near to the railway line as it's possible to be without being either a) the train driver or b) a passenger and the hotel offers free earplugs to combat the noise! The upstairs of the hotel has one central corridor which all the rooms lead off and unfortunately we found this made it even noisier when late night revellers turned into bed.

As a plus point, the mountain views are spectacular if you are in a room at the rear of the hotel. The inclusive breakfast was very good, plenty of choice and plenty of tables always available.

The rooms were spacious and clean but despite the low cost, we didn't enjoy our stay and would not return.

Stayed: January 2008
1  Thank LF24
Reviewed August 12, 2007

My family (5 people) recently spent 2 days at the Canmore Inn & Suites. The staff at the main desk were very firendly and helpful. The rooms were very clean and the beds and pillows quite comfortable.
The hotel was close to Banff but the rate was substantially less than the Banff hotels and included a great breakfast each morning. The waterslide was loads of fun for the children (and adults, too!) The hotel is 100% smoke-free and is situated conveniently directly behind a grocery & liquor store.
I would suggest that if booking you ask for a room on the opposite side to the train tracks since it can be noisy when the train passes. Free ear plugs are available at the main desk.
I'm glad we stayed at the Canmore Inn-if we had stayed in Banff we would never have had the opportunity to drive the picturesque Bow Valley Trail and seen all the wildlife along the way! I would highly recommend this hotel .

• Stayed: August 2007, traveled with family
    • Check in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
1  Thank Squeech57
Reviewed May 26, 2007

My husband and I stayed here for two nights and were very disappointed. As the previous reviews have said, if your room is facing the back of the hotel, you will not sleep very well as the train goes directly by it (the hotel does offer ear plugs). This was not the worse thing though, it was the housecleaning (or lack of). The day we checked in, our bathroom was dirty (hairs on the floor and bathtub), the coffee maker wasn't cleaned from the previous guest, and that night when I pulled back the sheets in our bed, there were hairs on the sheets.
The continental breakfast was a pleasant surprise though, as they had a good variety of items.

Overall, I would not recommend this hotel.

• Stayed: May 2007, traveled on business
Reviewed September 25, 2006

We stayed in one of the suites at the Canmore Inn & Suites. From the pictures it looks so lovely with a fireplace and couches and everything.........however when we got there we had curtains that don't close, air conditioning that didn't work, bathroom lights burnt out, no toiletries, beds that were very very uncomfortable, non smoking room that smelt like someone was smoking in it, there was no fireplace nor couch in the bedroom. And the lovely train that they don't tell you about when you book with them.......the trains run every half hour right outside your window..........horrible sleeps. Very poorly furnished and put together. High price for a very low value. I wouldn't waste my money here again.

• Stayed: August 2006, traveled on business