Spent one night here on our way to Alaska. Rooms were clean and staff seemed pleasant. Breakfast was quite good - lots of variety and some good healthy choices, in addition to the usual pastries and eggs. We had no problem with the oft-mentioned train noise - didn't hear any at all!
Only a few negatives - the parking spaces were very limited, thus we ended up dragging our things a long way. Plus the spaces were extremely narrow, but fortunately the car next to our was polite and we suffered no door "dings"! Also, they would not accept US currency - the first place in Canada that would not.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Offering a combination of great value and friendly service, the Ramada Inn & Suites in Canmore is ideal for families, conference, meetings, and anyone looking to enjoy the Rockies. The resort offers a three-story waterslide, swimming pool, hot tub and fitness room. The Ramada Inn & Suites is located in the heart of Canmore, Alberta, in the Canadian Rockies. Canmore is home to spectacular mountain views, great family fun, year-round outdoor adventure, and is only minutes from Banff National Park. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotwire, Priceline, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Ramada Canmore reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ramada Inn And Suites Canmore
- Ramada Inn & Suites Canmore Hotel Canmore
- Canmore Hotel
- Ramada Canmore Alberta