“Fantastic experience - great scenery!”
Review of Cross Zee Ranch

Cross Zee Ranch
Ranked #23 of 59 things to do in Canmore
More attraction details
Owner description: A horseback riding ranch offering many scenic trails.
Reviewed February 24, 2012

My son & his girlfriend suggested we try the Cross Zee Ranch for an afternoon of horseback riding. I had not been horse back riding in years but what a great time we had. Horses were so well taken care of and the grounds and view from the ranch were lovely. Jim took us riding through the woods and along a beautiful mountain trail - scenery was simply gorgeous & something I will never forget! His wife Brenda was busy setting things up for a wedding the following day ( their facilities are available for private functions for all occasions ), but that never stopped her from coming out to meet us. Unfortunately for us, we didn't have time to experience one of their barbeques but expect you wouldn't be disappointed! I'm not sure about being wheelchair accessible or if they have lockers or stroller parking but I'm sure they would be more than happy to accomodate any request you may have. Extremely friendly... I Highly recommend this place. - you won't regret a little horseplay in the rockies!...........Sharon Geldart

Reviewed February 2, 2012

We attended a business bbq here in May 2011 and had a VERY good time. The food was terrific, the staff were very friendly and everyone who attended enjoyed themselves very much. There were visitors from all over the world at this function and everyone told us what a good time this was. Highly recommended!

1  Thank mkpoms
Reviewed January 22, 2012

I have been there for two different things. I have been there for horseback riding which is fantastic. When I hae family or firends come to visit we usually go horseback riding. So that is always great. I have also been there for a Christmas Party whichis a great spot for any event.

2  Thank suz406