Book In Advance
  • Tour highlights & full itinerary
  • Easy online booking
  • Lowest price guaranteed
More Information

Recommended experiences in and around Canmore
from $58.74
More Info
from $105.73
More Info
All reviews mountain biking cross country skiing groomed trails world cup winter olympics xc ski orange loop ski shop x country night skiing great facility rent bikes day pass great mountain single track great workout beautiful scenery
Selected filters
Reviewed March 15, 2019 via mobile

We wanted to go snowshoeing, and went to the Nordic Center to inquire about trails. The very friendly and helpful staff member told us that the trails at the Nordic Center were very packed down and icy, and not good for snowshoeing. She gave us two other options for trails, one fairly close to the Nordic Center, and one about 45 minutes away. She highly recommended the further one because of its better trails and powder conditions. She gave us several maps even marking on it where we needed to go.

Reviewed March 14, 2019

Beautiful groomed extra-wide trails, side-by side grooved groomed tracks on both out and back sides so you can chat while xc skiing, rather than following. So fun. Skied for 3 hrs and loved it!

Reviewed March 10, 2019

A key reason to visit Canmore is to visit this Nordic facility used for the Calgary Olympics! The lodge museum is worth seeing, and the ski shop is well stocked with rentals and equipment for sale.

Date of experience: February 2019
Reviewed March 10, 2019

This is a beautiful setting for cross country skiing for everyone regardless of your skill level. The day cost is minimal (I think about $15) and night skiing is free.

I took lessons through Trail Sports and Michael was exceptional.

I'd only really cross country skied once before so I was out of my depth!

The team there fit me with the right skis and Michael was patient, professional but fun! He taught me the basics and tips that will ensure my next ski trip will be more enjoyable. We also talked about ski etiquette. I really have the confidence to get out there!

Everyone at this venue was friendly, helpful and enthusiastic!

Reviewed February 25, 2019

The sun was out, the tracks were set and the snow was fabulous. This is such a wonderful place to ski and no matter how many people are out, you feel you are at one with the mountains.

Date of experience: February 2019