our whole family of 6 adults & 4 children booked a 2 x family apartment which has a double bedroom & a loft.
it was off the highway but in a convenient location , near the town centre with many restaurents around. the supermarkets are about 10 minutes walk away & the cooking facilities in the apartment are good,
the property was very clean with a playground & bbq area & there is also a laundry room which makes it handy.
it was a great base for us to the Banff National Park where you can enjoy a hike to Tunnel Mountain & even a 26km bike ride from Canmore to Banff.
the only setback was the weak wifi strength.
it is highly recommended cos of the location & reasonable price.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcoming, clean and customer service-oriented, the Rocky Mountain Ski Lodge offers a variety of accommodation options from standard rooms to studio and apartment condominiums in Canmore, Alberta. All rooms have fridges, wireless Internet access and great mountain views. Enjoy amenities such as a Jacuzzi, sauna, laundry room, playground and barbecue. Weekly rates are available. Convenient location in Canmore and 5 km (3 mi) from Banff National Park. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Travelocity, Odigeo, Priceline and Hotwire so you can book your Rocky Mountain Ski Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Rocky Mountain Ski Hotel Canmore
- Rocky Mountain Ski Canmore
- Rocky Mountain Ski Lodge Canmore, Alberta