Ideal place to stay, 20 mins into Banff but a lot cheaper. Some nice places to eat, and a few of the bars had some good bands playing on an evening. Every one was nice and friendly.
We managed fine without having to hire a car, which my husband was pleased about as he didnt fancy driving. We got a greyhound bus into Banff on a morning and one coming back late afternoon, there was also one to take you into Calgary, which we also done and had no problems.
We booked a few trips with the tourist office in Canmore with the trips leaving from Banff we wondered how we would get there on time. But nothing was too much bother for them we were told a taxi would pick us up and drop us off at no extra cost. The white water rafting. canoeing and fishing all good fun. What made it extra special was seeing bears and elk when we were on the river.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcoming, clean and customer service-oriented, the Rocky Mountain Ski Lodge offers a variety of accommodation options from standard rooms to studio and apartment condominiums in Canmore, Alberta. All rooms have fridges, wireless Internet access and great mountain views. Enjoy amenities such as a Jacuzzi, sauna, laundry room, playground and barbecue. Weekly rates are available. Convenient location in Canmore and 5 km (3 mi) from Banff National Park. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Hotwire, Priceline, Odigeo and Travelocity so you can book your Rocky Mountain Ski Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Rocky Mountain Ski Hotel Canmore
- Rocky Mountain Ski Canmore
- Rocky Mountain Ski Lodge Canmore, Alberta