Rocky Mountain Ski Lodge
Best Western Pocaterra Inn(Canmore)(Great Value!)
$153
$133
Blackstone Mountain Lodge by CLIQUE(Canmore)(Great Value!)
$158
Falcon Crest Lodge by CLIQUE(Canmore)(Great Value!)
$251
$198
Silver Creek Lodge(Canmore)(Great Value!)
$155
Stoneridge Mountain Resort by CLIQUE(Canmore)(Great Value!)
$218
Official Hotel
$339
$254
Canmore Rocky Mountain Inn(Canmore)(Great Value!)
$154
Holiday Inn Canmore(Canmore)(Great Value!)
$155
$149
HolidayInn.com
Copperstone Resort by CLIQUE(Dead Man's Flats)(Great Value!)
$172
$161
$223
$211
Priceline
  • Breakfast included
All reviewshot tub and saunaone bedroom apartmentmurphy bedthe kitchenplace to stayrooms are cleancoffee makerrocky mountainbanff national parkgreat sleeplake louisestayed here for nightsfridge and microwaveconvenient locationsurrounding mountainsliving roomcomfortable stay
Reviewed September 16, 2012 via mobile

We stay here every single time in Canmore. They have motel type rooms as well as full kitchen apartment units that are perfect for those who don't want to eat out every day. Close walk to downtown area and a grocery store as well has a Boston pizza across the street for an easy late meal. Staff is fairly knowledgable depending on who may be working but all are helpful and courteous. Great value for ski/hike/bike/etc...trips.

• Stayed: January 2012
Reviewed September 6, 2012

From prior visits to Canmore I had seen the outside of this property and it looked old and worn. I guess I shouldn't judge a book by its cover. Although the buildings are older the rooms were in great shape, roomy and very clean. Most rooms have kitchenettes. The front desk staff were very helpful. I will stay here again.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled with friends
1  Thank SamGorchuk
Reviewed September 6, 2012

Stayed here for 2 nights in August. Location is right off the trans-Canada hwy and close to several places to eat. A 2 minute drive gets you to Safeway and Starbucks, and main street Canmore is a 3 minute drive or a 12 minute walk. Place was clean and comfortable, well equipped and affordable. The downside was the loft type rooms were quite noisy though - the hwy noise and nearbybrailroad was an issue for all our group - the in wall a/c units are equivalent to having a window open.
We relocated to one of the motel type rooms and all had a very good sleep. Overall, this place was one of the better location on our Rockies trip. Just bring earplugs.

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank Nik A
Reviewed August 22, 2012

The Rocky Mountain Ski lodge was a perfect base for our hiking, climbing and canooing in the Banff - Lake Louise area. We stayed over 10 days. The rooms are spacious, very clean; the staff is very friendly, and the many shops and restaurants of Canmore are within walking distance. We will return on our next trip.

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed August 21, 2012

This hotel has the worst internet connection I have experienced since dial up. I understand that it's in the middle of the mountains and the service may not be as good as it is in the city. I also see the irony that I'm in the mountains and should be out enjoying them instead of being inside on my computer. At the end of the day I would like to sit in my room and check my emails. It has taken me hours just to open a small number of emails and a couple of pdf attachements. I am getting a much faster connection by tethering my laptop to my iPhone.

Please contact your isp and get some better service.

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled on business