Stayed here for 2 nights in August. Location is right off the trans-Canada hwy and close to several places to eat. A 2 minute drive gets you to Safeway and Starbucks, and main street Canmore is a 3 minute drive or a 12 minute walk. Place was clean and comfortable, well equipped and affordable. The downside was the loft type rooms were quite noisy though - the hwy noise and nearbybrailroad was an issue for all our group - the in wall a/c units are equivalent to having a window open.
We relocated to one of the motel type rooms and all had a very good sleep. Overall, this place was one of the better location on our Rockies trip. Just bring earplugs.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcoming, clean and customer service-oriented, the Rocky Mountain Ski Lodge offers a variety of accommodation options from standard rooms to studio and apartment condominiums in Canmore, Alberta. All rooms have fridges, wireless Internet access and great mountain views. Enjoy amenities such as a Jacuzzi, sauna, laundry room, playground and barbecue. Weekly rates are available. Convenient location in Canmore and 5 km (3 mi) from Banff National Park. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Priceline, Travelocity and Booking.com so you can book your Rocky Mountain Ski Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Rocky Mountain Ski Hotel Canmore
- Rocky Mountain Ski Canmore
- Rocky Mountain Ski Lodge Canmore, Alberta