This was our 2nd trip to the Quality Canmore and we enjoyed every minute of it, just as we did last year.
Check in was a breeze, the front desk staff were friendly and helpful.
Our room was clean, comfortable and nice. I enjoy the jetted tub in the bathroom and the fireplace. I guess the only downside was that when we arrived the heat was not on (I think it was about -10 Celcius outside when we arrived) so it did take a little while to warm up. The heater in the room, however, is really powerful.
We love the loft bedroom and 2 tv's in the unit as well.
The railway noise was barely noticeable, it is not of concern to me but yes, at the back of the hotel there is a rail line. The only time I heard it was when we had the window open because we turned the heat up too high and had to cool down the room.
We cannot wait to make our 3rd trip next December and although we shopped around for another hotel, this one is best value for money and great location to leave the town onwards to Banff.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Quality Resort Chateau Canmore is an all suite property features 93 units, offering spectacular views of the Canadian Rocky Mountains. This full service hotel includes a family restaurant, sports lounge, and full fitness centre. You can enjoy a refreshing dip in the pool or soothe aching muscles in the outdoor hot tub or sauna. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Booking.com, Orbitz, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Agoda, Cancelon, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and Evoline ltd so you can book your Quality Resort Chateau Canmore reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Quality Resort Chateau Canmore Hotel Canmore
- Quality Inn Canmore
- Quality Hotel Chateau Canmore
- Quality Resort Chateau Canmore Alberta