Stayed for 2 nights early September after reading the reviews had a degree of trepidation. We had a very good sized loft room with great views of the mountains & rail track. Never seemed bothered about the noise always had a good nights sleep. Okay the Hotel is a bit dated & probably does need some investment. However it does have some character and the young man on reception was very welcoming & friendly giving us lots of tips on places to eat, drink & visit. Although the pool is quite small when we used it we had both the pool & hot tub to ourselves watching the sunset. An easy 10-125 minute walk into town, really liked Canmore had a bit of a buzz, good beers, food and live music. Canmore ideal for exploring Kananaskis (much quieter than Banff & Jasper national parks. Would certainly recommend Canmore as a centre & the Hotel provides a value for money stay.
Top tip if you enjoy cycling must try the Canmore Nordic Centre.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Quality Resort Chateau Canmore is an all suite property features 93 units, offering spectacular views of the Canadian Rocky Mountains. This full service hotel includes a family restaurant, sports lounge, and full fitness centre. You can enjoy a refreshing dip in the pool or soothe aching muscles in the outdoor hot tub or sauna. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Orbitz, Expedia, Booking.com, Odigeo, Choice Canada, Hotwire, Hotels.com and Travelocity so you can book your Quality Resort Chateau Canmore reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Quality Resort Chateau Canmore Hotel Canmore
- Quality Inn Canmore
- Quality Hotel Chateau Canmore
- Quality Resort Chateau Canmore Alberta