We stayed for two nights on our trip from Vancouver to Saskatoon , and chose this hotel purely on price.
The hotel is in need of massive investment to make it more appealing, carpets in our room were very undesirable, but the room was large, the bedding clean and the pillows fine.
The bathroom although dated was clean, with ample toiletries and served it's purpose.
We were right next to a basket ball pitch and had low lifes who thought it was ok to play and shout at 1.30 in the morning, surely this should be closed to guests at this time.
The lift was the slowest I have encountered in years, and the room staff the most miserable.
We had breakfast in the restaurant on both mornings. The Thai hostess was charming, the breakfast good, but we were the only guests on both occasions. Could the hotel not incorporate a breakfast package in their room rates.
With the right investment this property would realise much higher room rates, but if you are looking for somewhere to put your head down, it's just acceptable.
After all you get what you pay for and this is reflected in the price.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Quality Resort Chateau Canmore is an all suite property features 93 units, offering spectacular views of the Canadian Rocky Mountains. This full service hotel includes a family restaurant, sports lounge, and full fitness centre. You can enjoy a refreshing dip in the pool or soothe aching muscles in the outdoor hot tub or sauna. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Choice Hotels and Booking.com so you can book your Quality Resort Chateau Canmore reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Quality Resort Chateau Canmore Hotel Canmore
- Quality Inn Canmore
- Quality Hotel Chateau Canmore
- Quality Resort Chateau Canmore Alberta