Our room here was clean and fairly large. Now for the bad part--parking spaces are tiny, the staff were unfriendly (especially the unshaven guy), the room was noisy. Our room faced a railroad track and long freight trains passed through at all hours. We were awoken at 2:20 a.m. by a blood curdling scream from some woman. The motel offered no breakfast. They had coffee pots by the check in, but they never had any coffee in them (not even in the morning). The room charge was $143.10 per night plus a goods & services tax of $7.16 per night and a tourism levy of $5.72 per night, which ended up costing $311.96 for 2 nights.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Quality Resort Chateau Canmore is an all suite property features 93 units, offering spectacular views of the Canadian Rocky Mountains. This full service hotel includes a family restaurant, sports lounge, and full fitness centre. You can enjoy a refreshing dip in the pool or soothe aching muscles in the outdoor hot tub or sauna. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Priceline, Travelocity, Cancelon, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Quality Resort Chateau Canmore reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Quality Resort Chateau Canmore Hotel Canmore
- Quality Inn Canmore
- Quality Hotel Chateau Canmore
- Quality Resort Chateau Canmore Alberta