I liked this hotel for the most part.Rooms were big and clean, beds comfortable. It was great to have a frig and microwave. We stayed there two nights so it was nice to have them. The lady at check in was nice. What I didn't like was the keys with the name of the hotel and room numbers on it. If I lost this key who ever found could go in to my room. Be careful with your room keys.
Breakfast was ok. The reason I booked this hotel was for the breakfast. Was a little disappointed with it. Seen there were sandwich makings in frig but didn't know if we could have them. They weren't out on counter and no sign. No one else was taking them either. Didn't know if they were later. Overall it is a nice Inn. Lobby was big also. And Inn was quiet and and less pricey then the ones in Banff.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Cozy Hotel in the Canadian Rocky Mountains, Canmore, Alberta, near Banff National Park. 3.5 stars Canada Select. Retreat for vacations and conventions. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Orbitz, Cancelon, TripOnline SA and getaroom.com so you can book your Canmore Rocky Mountain Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Canmore Rocky Mountain Hotel Canmore
- Westridge Country Hotel
- Country Inn Canmore
- Canmore Country Inn
- Canmore Rocky Mountain Inn Alberta