We stayed in a two bedroom unit for 4 nights; we had 6 adults. The bedroom beds were very comfortable. The pull out sofa bed was so-so as far as comfort. Furnishings were great. Kitchen had everything you need. Hot tub and pool were excellent.. We were on fourth floor with vaulted living room ceilings. Fantastic
In room fireplace was nice.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- All-suite luxury condominium resort hotel nestled in the Canadian Rockies. 5-minute drive to Banff National Park. All suites incl. Full gourmet kitchen, fireplace, 42" & 32" HDTV’s, Ipod stereo, electronic safe, in Suite laundry & gas BBQ. Outdoor Heated pool, Hot Tub and Fitness Center. Available Wi-Fi and heated underground parking. Meeting, Banquet and Reception rooms available. Ridge Cafe (licenced)open daily serving up light meals, baked goods and specialty coffees. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Orbitz, TravelClick, Priceline, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, Travelocity, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Stoneridge Mountain Resort by CLIQUE reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Stoneridge Mountain Hotel Canmore
- Stoneridge Mountain Resort By CLIQUE Canmore, Alberta