Stayed in mountain view facing room. AMAZING view of the mountains and three sister peaks right out window and porch. Road quiet at night. It was early may and mid-week and quiet. Snowing/cold, but hot tub great! Pool warm too. Room was clean, very nice and spacious. (only used bed, not pull out couch which likely wouldn't be as comfortable). Don't stay in a lot of hotel/resorts but I quite liked our romantic get away there and being left to our own device. Nice 2/2.5km walk to main street and good running trail right out front. (walked for dinners at both Iron Goat (good) and Murrieta's Restaurant (excellent) for dinner. Pizza delivery from Pizza Construction Co. to room was very good pizza too! :-) In room Fire place quite nice, big shower, tub (long, but just one person soaker style) and all amenities needed like stove, fridge, washer/dryer, dishwasher, barbecue, TVs/DVD player, etc. Sitting on the porch looking at the mountains with self brought nice wine after a hot tub soak was very relaxing. We would definitely go back. I imagine not so quiet and the hot tub would be a lot busier in winter and summer. We'd be OK to bring our kids with us if went back. There are a few similar resorts in town but the StoneRidge is a good choice if going to Canmore or Banff. and if your wiperblade breaks off on drive to Canmore in a snow storm, NAPA is right across the street...
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- All-suite luxury condominium resort hotel nestled in the Canadian Rockies. 5-minute drive to Banff National Park. All suites incl. Full gourmet kitchen, fireplace, 42" & 32" HDTV’s, Ipod stereo, electronic safe, in Suite laundry & gas BBQ. Outdoor Heated pool, Hot Tub and Fitness Center. Available Wi-Fi and heated underground parking. Meeting, Banquet and Reception rooms available. Ridge Cafe (licenced)open daily serving up light meals, baked goods and specialty coffees. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, TravelClick, Booking.com, Expedia, Cheap Tickets, Hotels.com, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, getaroom.com, Cancelon and Evoline ltd so you can book your Stoneridge Mountain Resort by CLIQUE reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Stoneridge Mountain Hotel Canmore
- Stoneridge Mountain Resort By CLIQUE Canmore, Alberta