I took my boyfriend here as a birthday gift after we went dog sledding. They upgraded our room to a two master bedroom suite so we invited our friends up to come enjoy canmore for the night with us! I want to live in the suite; it was amazing and huge. The pool was also a ton of fun and such a beautiful view to see from our room.
The only thing was that we waited at the front desk for almost an hour to check in becasue our room wasnt ready at 4pm. They let us have let check out till noon in return so that was very nice!
I highly reccommend this place!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- All-suite luxury condominium resort hotel nestled in the Canadian Rockies. 5-minute drive to Banff National Park. All suites incl. Full gourmet kitchen, fireplace, 42" & 32" HDTV’s, Ipod stereo, electronic safe, in Suite laundry & gas BBQ. Outdoor Heated pool, Hot Tub and Fitness Center. Available Wi-Fi and heated underground parking. Meeting, Banquet and Reception rooms available. Ridge Cafe (licenced)open daily serving up light meals, baked goods and specialty coffees. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Booking.com, TravelClick, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, Priceline and Jetsetter so you can book your StoneRidge Mountain Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Stoneridge Mountain Hotel Canmore
- StoneRidge Mountain Resort Canmore, Alberta