I attended a training session at the Stoneridge Resort in November 2013. I had never stayed in Canmore before this, and knew little about the accommodations or town in general. The resort had underground parking which is ideal for most vehicles. The entrance is very warm and inviting, and the staff very friendly and knowledgeable. Our conference room was spacious and clean, however we were uncomfortably squished in the lunchroom for the 20+ attendees. I was blown away at the size and cleanliness of the room I stayed in. The bathtub was deep, and great for a hot soak. There was also a separate shower and the bathroom boasted two separate sinks. I enjoyed the fireplace and the spacious and clean kitchenette. The only drawbacks I found was the fact that the ultra soft bed was possibly worn to the point there was a low spot you sunk into, and resulted in an uncomfortable sleep. If you slept crosswise on the bed, it was a good sleep. A nice touch was the television in the bedroom. The furnace kept things nice and toasty, but made a loud 'click' when it kicked in. The door entering the bathroom from the bedroom was convenient (there was another on the opposite end of the bathroom) but had to be closed or it swung open and hit the toilet freely. The only other minor issue, and this might be trivial to some, was the fact the television channels were very basic and left little choice to watch. While I stayed there, Canmore was under a large snowfall, but the room was cozy and warm, and if I had brought my swimsuit, I probably would have entertained the heated outdoor pool. I look forward to returning, and would recommend the Stoneridge Resort to anyone looking for a clean and cozy place to stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- All-suite luxury condominium resort hotel nestled in the Canadian Rockies. 5-minute drive to Banff National Park. All suites incl. Full gourmet kitchen, fireplace, 42" & 32" HDTV’s, Ipod stereo, electronic safe, in Suite laundry & gas BBQ. Outdoor Heated pool, Hot Tub and Fitness Center. Available Wi-Fi and heated underground parking. Meeting, Banquet and Reception rooms available. Ridge Cafe (licenced)open daily serving up light meals, baked goods and specialty coffees. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, TravelClick, Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Priceline, Cheap Tickets and getaroom.com so you can book your Stoneridge Mountain Resort by CLIQUE reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Stoneridge Mountain Hotel Canmore
- Stoneridge Mountain Resort By CLIQUE Canmore, Alberta