I recently stayed at the StoneRidge for a business meeting. Interestingly, I had the privilege of staying in a 3 bedroom condo on the 4th floor the first night and a 1 bedroom condo on the 3rd floor the second night - this was of our own choosing :-) Both were outstanding! The views of the Rockies at this resort are breathtaking. The walk into town is a bit longer but gives you time to enjoy the scenic views that surround you. The staff of the hotel were wonderful from arranging our rooms as we had requested, to ensuring that we had everything we needed during our stay and for our business meeting. Our day ended with a soak in the hot tub and a dip in the heated pool. Nothing better than sitting in a hot tub enjoying a beverage with the cool night air on your face. I would high recommend this property if heading up to Canmore.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- All-suite luxury condominium resort hotel nestled in the Canadian Rockies. 5-minute drive to Banff National Park. All suites incl. Full gourmet kitchen, fireplace, 42" & 32" HDTV’s, Ipod stereo, electronic safe, in Suite laundry & gas BBQ. Outdoor Heated pool, Hot Tub and Fitness Center. Available Wi-Fi and heated underground parking. Meeting, Banquet and Reception rooms available. Ridge Cafe (licenced)open daily serving up light meals, baked goods and specialty coffees. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Hotwire, TravelClick, Cheap Tickets, Orbitz, Travelocity, Priceline, Evoline ltd, Cancelon, getaroom.com and TripOnline SA so you can book your Stoneridge Mountain Resort by CLIQUE reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Stoneridge Mountain Hotel Canmore
- Stoneridge Mountain Resort By CLIQUE Canmore, Alberta