We had a great stay. We stayed 2 nights and had 6 people in our party. We had a 2 bedroom unit. I would liked to be given the option of a corner unit with 2 bedrooms as there are 2 pull out beds in the corner unit suites and with 6 adults it would have been nice to have that pull out in the sunroom where we could be somewhat separated from the rest of the suite.
Pool hours are from 9am-10pm; most places hours are from 8am-11pm and it would have been nice to be able to stay in the hot tub that extra hour or 2.
Very nice decor and very clean rooms. Overall our stay was great; friendly staff, clean and comfortable rooms.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- All-suite luxury condominium resort hotel nestled in the Canadian Rockies. 5-minute drive to Banff National Park. All suites incl. Full gourmet kitchen, fireplace, 42" & 32" HDTV’s, Ipod stereo, electronic safe, in Suite laundry & gas BBQ. Outdoor Heated pool, Hot Tub and Fitness Center. Available Wi-Fi and heated underground parking. Meeting, Banquet and Reception rooms available. Ridge Cafe (licenced)open daily serving up light meals, baked goods and specialty coffees. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Hotels.com, TravelClick, Cheap Tickets, Travelocity, Hotwire, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your Stoneridge Mountain Resort by CLIQUE reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Stoneridge Mountain Hotel Canmore
- Stoneridge Mountain Resort By CLIQUE Canmore, Alberta