StoneRidge served as our mountain home for 7 nights during our 25th anniversary vacation. Canmore was a great base for our excursions to Banff, Drumheller, Calgary, Icefields... well within a short drive to attractions, shopping and great food.
We opted to upgrade to a mountain view and had a lovely 1 bedroom suite on the third floor with an awesome view of the Three Sisters and Rundle Mountains. Laundry and kitchen were top notch. Reception and cleaning staff very friendly and efficient.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- All-suite luxury condominium resort hotel nestled in the Canadian Rockies. 5-minute drive to Banff National Park. All suites incl. Full gourmet kitchen, fireplace, 42" & 32" HDTV’s, Ipod stereo, electronic safe, in Suite laundry & gas BBQ. Outdoor Heated pool, Hot Tub and Fitness Center. Available Wi-Fi and heated underground parking. Meeting, Banquet and Reception rooms available. Ridge Cafe (licenced)open daily serving up light meals, baked goods and specialty coffees. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TravelClick, Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Cheap Tickets, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, getaroom.com, Cancelon and Evoline ltd so you can book your Stoneridge Mountain Resort by CLIQUE reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Stoneridge Mountain Hotel Canmore
- Stoneridge Mountain Resort By CLIQUE Canmore, Alberta