We have stayed at StoneRidge several times, renting the executive king, and have been very happy with the accommodations. Full kitchen, two bedroom, pull out in the living room, fire place. Outdoor pool, hot tub are a nice addition to the experience. The rooms are very nicely finished. Close to a variety of restaurants, work out club, and down town. These rooms are great for a family get away for the weekend. Lots of room for 4-6 people. Well furnished. Were booked again in September.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- All-suite luxury condominium resort hotel nestled in the Canadian Rockies. 5-minute drive to Banff National Park. All suites incl. Full gourmet kitchen, fireplace, 42" & 32" HDTV’s, Ipod stereo, electronic safe, in Suite laundry & gas BBQ. Outdoor Heated pool, Hot Tub and Fitness Center. Available Wi-Fi and heated underground parking. Meeting, Banquet and Reception rooms available. Ridge Cafe (licenced)open daily serving up light meals, baked goods and specialty coffees. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Orbitz, TravelClick, Priceline, Odigeo, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets and Jetsetter so you can book your StoneRidge Mountain Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Stoneridge Mountain Hotel Canmore
- StoneRidge Mountain Resort Canmore, Alberta