My husband and I stayed in a 1-bedroom unit for 4 nights and loved it. It was close to town and to the highway into Banff. The suite was immaculate with a full kitchen, a BBQ on the balcony and washer/dryer.
We would definitely recommend this resort and will be staying here again as a base to the Canadian Rockies.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- All-suite luxury condominium resort hotel nestled in the Canadian Rockies. 5-minute drive to Banff National Park. All suites incl. Full gourmet kitchen, fireplace, 42" & 32" HDTV’s, Ipod stereo, electronic safe, in Suite laundry & gas BBQ. Outdoor Heated pool, Hot Tub and Fitness Center. Available Wi-Fi and heated underground parking. Meeting, Banquet and Reception rooms available. Ridge Cafe (licenced)open daily serving up light meals, baked goods and specialty coffees. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, TravelClick, Priceline, Orbitz, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets and Jetsetter so you can book your StoneRidge Mountain Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Stoneridge Mountain Hotel Canmore
- StoneRidge Mountain Resort Canmore, Alberta